[mou] Rough Legged Hawks

Karen Sussman ksussman@lcp2.net
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 19:37:59 -0500

--Apple-Mail-2--160805172

I have been consistently seeing Rough Legged Hawks in their usual
hangout just north of Cotton, Mn on Highway 53.  This morning a pair of
Rough Legs was hunting in the field on the west side of the highway
near mile
marker #40, near Moberg road.  First sighting was last Friday, October
15 (bird flushed and disappeared before I could make definite ID, but
I'm pretty sure it was a Rough).

Haven't seen birds in this location consistently since Winter 02/03.  I
take this as a good sign.  If I'm wrong, at least it makes my drive to
work more interesting.
Karen Sussman  ksussman@lcp2.net
--Apple-Mail-2--160805172

consistently seeing Rough Legged Hawks in their usual hangout just
north of Cotton, Mn on Highway 53.  This morning a pair of Rough Legs
was hunting in the field on the west side of the highway near mile

marker #40, near Moberg road.  First sighting was last Friday, October
15 (bird flushed and disappeared before I could make definite ID, but
I'm pretty sure it was a Rough).

Haven't seen birds in this location consistently since Winter 02/03.
I take this as a good sign.  If I'm wrong, at least it makes my drive
to work more interesting.</fontfamily>

ksussman@lcp2.net</fontfamily>
--Apple-Mail-2--160805172--