[mou] Baglafecht Weaver on "Recently Seen"

Sharon Stiteler sharonks@mn.rr.com
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:33:08 -0500

--B_3181570390_2035022

The b weaver looks like it=B9s wearing a band on it=B9s leg, a sign that it=B9s a
formerly captive bird.

I also appreciate the irony that the feeder the weaver is eating out of is
loaded with milo which most Minnesota birds won=B9t touch and is generally
regarded as the worst food possible to put out.  I guess if you want to
increase your chances of hosting a stake out bird you should feed crap seed
;)

--=20
Sharon Stiteler
Minneapolis, MN
www.birdchick.com

on 10/25/04 5:09 PM, David A. Cahlander at david@cahlander.com wrote:

> Even though a Baglafecht Weaver is not an ABA bird, I am posting a photo =
of it
> so others can see it.
> =20
>     http://biosci.cbs.umn.edu/~mou/recent.html
> ---
> David Cahlander david@cahlander.com Burnsville, MN 952-894-5910
>=20

--B_3181570390_2035022

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [mou] Baglafecht Weaver on &quot;Recently Seen&quot;</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>The b=
 weaver looks like it&#8217;s wearing a band on it&#8217;s leg, a sign that =
it&#8217;s a formerly captive bird.<BR>
<BR>
I also appreciate the irony that the feeder the weaver is eating out of is =
loaded with milo which most Minnesota birds won&#8217;t touch and is general=
ly regarded as the worst food possible to put out. &nbsp;I guess if you want=
 to increase your chances of hosting a stake out bird you should feed crap s=
eed ;)<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
-- <BR>
Sharon Stiteler<BR>
Minneapolis, MN<BR>
www.birdchick.com<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
on 10/25/04 5:09 PM, David A. Cahlander at david@cahlander.com wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><FONT FACE=3D"Comic =
Sans MS, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial">Even though a Baglafecht Weaver is not a=
n ABA bird, I am posting a photo of it so others can see it.<BR>
</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"> <BR>
</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Comic Sans MS, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;<a href=3D"http://biosci.cbs.umn.edu/~mou/recent.html">http://biosci.cbs.=
umn.edu/~mou/recent.html</a><BR>
---<BR>
David Cahlander david@cahlander.com Burnsville, MN 952-894-5910<BR>
</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><BR>
</FONT></SPAN></BLOCKQUOTE><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><FONT FACE=3D"Verda=
na, Helvetica, Arial"><BR>
</FONT></SPAN>
</BODY>
</HTML>