[mou] RE: [mnbird] Update: Clark's Nutcracker

bluebill@surfbest.net bluebill@surfbest.net
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 20:02:50 -00

A Carolina wren has been showing up at a feeder on west Holdridge
Road in Wayzata in late afternoons, since last Saturday.  The bird
stays only a brief time-- just a minute or so -- eats a little suet,
checks out the other feeders as if looking for something, and then
disappears. I saw the bird, and a digital photo has been taken, but
it is fuzzy. I am trying to get my daughter to send it to me. There
is no mistake on the id -- a large wren, roufus in color, with a
white eye stripe.

Don Grussing
Minnetonka, Minn.