[mou] Northern hawk owl, mountain bluebird - Aitkin Co.

Michelle_McDowell@fws.gov Michelle_McDowell@fws.gov
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 13:43:41 -0500

--=_alternative 0066D1E186256F3C_=

We just had a couple of birders report a Northern hawk owl on Aitkin Co.
Rd. 18 (north of Palisade) and a mountain bluebird on Co. Rd. 5 (south of
Palisade).  Stop by the refuge if you get chance.  This week's waterfowl
numbers were >200,000, mostly ring-necked ducks.  A group of tundra swans
and a family of trumpeters are using the refuge too.

Cheers!

Michelle McDowell
Wildlife Biologist
Rice Lake National Wildlife Refuge
McGregor, MN
218-768-2402
--=_alternative 0066D1E186256F3C_=

a Northern hawk owl on Aitkin Co. Rd. 18 (north of Palisade) and a mountain
bluebird on Co. Rd. 5 (south of Palisade). &nbsp;Stop by the refuge if
you get chance. &nbsp;This week's waterfowl numbers were &gt;200,000, mostly
ring-necked ducks. &nbsp;A group of tundra swans and a family of trumpeters
are using the refuge too.</font>
Wildlife Biologist<br>
Rice Lake National Wildlife Refuge<br>
McGregor, MN<br>