[mou] Hurricane/Mn Birds

Mike Hendrickson smithville4@charter.net
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 14:57:56 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_008F_01C490FD.3AE3A6A0

This Hurricane that is rapidly approaching Florida east coast is huge!  =
A hurricane of this magnitude might throw some SE stuff our way. For =
example: Reddish Egret or White Ibis are possibilities. I wonder if =
Swallow Tail kites or a rare chance for a oceanic bird could be =
possible?  I know when the last huge hurrucane that pounded Texas gulf =
coast there were 2-3 sightings of Frigate birds seen in southern =
Minnesota and central Minnesota.  I have no idea if this hurricane would =
give us a opportunity for a first state record or a influx of other out =
of range birds but its worth keep an eye out for them especially along =
lakes and ponds.

I know there is going to be a lot of damage and I am keeping an eye on =
this hurricane because my brother lives in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

Mike Hendrickson
------=_NextPart_000_008F_01C490FD.3AE3A6A0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D4>This Hurricane that is =
rapidly=20
approaching Florida east coast is huge!&nbsp; A hurricane of this =
magnitude=20
might throw some SE stuff our way. For example: Reddish Egret or White =
Ibis are=20
possibilities. I wonder if Swallow Tail kites or a rare chance for a =
oceanic=20
bird could be possible?&nbsp; I know when the last huge hurrucane that =
pounded=20
Texas gulf coast there were 2-3 sightings of Frigate birds seen in =
southern=20
Minnesota and central Minnesota.&nbsp; I have no idea if this hurricane =
would=20
give us a opportunity for a first state record or a influx of other out =
of range=20
birds but its worth keep an eye out for them especially along lakes and=20
ponds.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D4></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D4>I know there is going to be a =
lot of=20
damage and I am keeping an eye on this hurricane because my brother =
lives in=20
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D4></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D4>Mike=20
Hendrickson</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_008F_01C490FD.3AE3A6A0--