[mou] RFI: San Francisco in late October

Cyndi Elias cyndielias@juno.com
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 15:39:21 GMT

I'll be running my third marathon on October 24, this time in San Francisco, and plan to stay in San Francisco up to a week following the marathon.

I've been to the area briefly a few times, but haven't really done much birding there, especially at that time of year.  I haven't done a whole lot of research yet, but hope to be connected with a friend of a friend who works at SF Bay NWR.  There are no Shearwater trips at that time.  So if you have any suggestions or references for birding in the Bay Area, I'd love to hear them.  Or if you have any other suggestions on hikes, scenic areas, or city stuff (restaurants, museums) I'd love to hear those as well.

Thanks,
Cyndi Elias
cyndielias@juno.com

Get your name as your email address.