[mou] 21 Species of Warbler - Park Point, Duluth

M. Thomas Auer t_auer@lycos.com
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 18:58:02 -0600

This morning at Park Point was quite a fallout, but surprisingly composed mostly of only Warblers and very few other Passerines. Personally, I tallied 21 species of Warbler, but I think between Kim Eckert and I we had 22 or 23 species. We both commented on how most of the birds were warblers and very few other passerines, but they did include Gray-cheeked Thrush, Blue-headed and Red-eyed Vireos, Brown Thrasher, Yellow-bellied Sapsucker, both Kinglets, and White-crowned Sparrows, etc.

Tom Auer
Duluth, MN