[mou] Eurasian Collared-dove-Herman

Dennis/Barbara Martin dbmartin@skypoint.com
Sun, 3 Apr 2005 22:23:46 -0500

At least one of the ECDs from past years is present in Herman, Grant County.
We saw and heard one bird today at the corner of 1st Street East and Berlin
Avenue South.  This is the same area as in the past two years.  As we were
looking at the bird it took flight and headed for the grain elevators.  In
past years we have seen these birds do the same thing although we have never
been able to find them around the elevators.

Also of interest was a Pope County Long-eared Owl in a spruce planting on a
WPA on 390th Ave., about two miles south of Cty Rd 18.

Dennis and Barbara Martin
dbmartin@skypoint.com