[mou] French Lake Sunday 4/11/2004

Chris Fagyal Chris.Fagyal@udlp.com
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 08:27:35 -0500

--=__Part5C7F4957.0__=

Yesterday morning I went out and checked out French Lake in NW Hennepin =
county to see what I could find.  There were numerous ducks on the lake, =
mostly Northern Shovelers and Scaups, but there were a few other species =
of interest including:
=20
Common Loon - 1
Redhead - 2
Canvasback - 6
Bufflehead - 10+
Blue-winged Teal - 25+
=20
Also checked out Diamond Lake just north of French lake, but unfortunately =
there was some guy waterskiing on the lake, so thusly there was pretty =
much nothing there.  Just a bunch of coots and 1 pied-billed grebe in one =
sheltered corner of the lake.
=20
=20
Chris Fagyal
Senior Software Engineer
United Defense, L.P. ASD
Fridley, MN=20
(763) 572-5320
chris.fagyal@udlp.com

--=__Part5C7F4957.0__=

<HTML><HEAD>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1492" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"MARGIN: 4px 4px 1px; FONT: 10pt Microsoft Sans Serif">
<DIV>Yesterday morning I went out and checked out French Lake in NW =
Hennepin county to see what I could find.&nbsp; There were numerous ducks =
on the lake, mostly Northern Shovelers and Scaups, but there were a few =
other species of interest including:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Common Loon&nbsp;- 1</DIV>
<DIV>Redhead - 2</DIV>
<DIV>Canvasback - 6</DIV>
<DIV>Bufflehead - 10+</DIV>
<DIV>Blue-winged Teal - 25+</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Also checked out Diamond Lake just north of French lake, but =
unfortunately there was some guy waterskiing on the lake, so thusly there =
was pretty much nothing there.&nbsp; Just a bunch of coots and 1 pied-bille=
d grebe in one sheltered corner of the lake.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Chris Fagyal<BR>Senior Software Engineer<BR>United Defense, L.P. =
ASD<BR>Fridley, MN <BR>(763) 572-5320<BR><A href=3D"mailto:chris.fagyal@udl=
p.com">chris.fagyal@udlp.com</A></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--=__Part5C7F4957.0__=--