[mou] wild turkey

MNSHARON@aol.com MNSHARON@aol.com
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:36:57 EDT

--part1_a9.7174decf.2f8ff629_boundary

I live in Coon Rapids MN. It is an inner ring suburb. It has woods and firs
and water. I saw two huge wild turkeys in my backyard at 11:00 am. April 14. I
have only seen them at the State fair, and was amazed to see them so close in
town, or anywhere for that matter.
Thank you,
Sharon Johnson
8911 Norway ST. NW.
Coon Rapids, MN.55433

--part1_a9.7174decf.2f8ff629_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>I live in Coo=
n Rapids MN. It is an inner ring suburb. It has woods and firs and water. I=20=
saw two huge wild turkeys in my backyard at 11:00 am. April 14. I have only=20=
seen them at the State fair, and was amazed to see them so close in town, or=
 anywhere for that matter.
<BR>Thank you,
<BR>Sharon Johnson
<BR>8911 Norway ST. NW.