[mou] Rail's calling at Old Cedar Bridge, Hennepin Co.

chetmeyers@visi.com chetmeyers@visi.com
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 18:03:03 -0500

Chet Meyers writes:
Thanks for the posting.  I was going to visit the new "Peeper Meadows" at the MN
Arboretum to look for Virginia rails.  Have you been there yet?  It just opened
last year and is not at the regular part of the Arboretum but to the south on
42 (I think) about a quarter of a mile from the red light intersection of 5 and
42.   Regards to Leslie.  See you for the Reunion weekend if not sooner.
Chet