[mou] Re: [mnbird] Expense info.- Final tally

Val/Roger writers2@comcast.net
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 18:51:57 -0600

You know, humor is a tough gig, shouldn't be attempted by amateurs.

What an odd and sophomoric way to present some very salient information . .
.
Val Cunningham
St. Paul, Minn.
(Spent some money on owling this winter, don't feel included in this sappy
report.)

on 4/15/05 2:52 PM, Randy Frederickson at fredericksonr@willmar.k12.mn.us