[mou] Henslow's Sparrows at Murphy-Hanrehan, Pet Trails, Scott County

Williams, Bob BXWilliams@CBBURNET.COM
Sun, 17 Apr 2005 12:16:48 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C54371.3D3C4E33

I got to the Pet Trails parking lot early this morning while the fog was =
still there.  I was surprised to see and hear Henslow's Sparrows between =
Marker #31 and #28 on the south side of the trail.  The most vocal bird =
was near the trail and provided a good look.  At least one and possibly =
two other birds were calling further out into the wet field.  I have not =
seen or heard them in this particular spot before so we'll see if they =
decide to stay put.
Bob Williams  Bloomington, MN

------_=_NextPart_001_01C54371.3D3C4E33

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML =
DIR=3Dltr><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1"></HEAD><BODY><DIV><FONT face=3D'Arial' =
color=3D#000000 size=3D2>I got to the Pet Trails parking lot early this =
morning =0A=
while the fog was still there.&nbsp; I was surprised to see and hear =
Henslow's =0A=
Sparrows between Marker #31 and #28 on the south side of the =
trail.&nbsp; The =0A=
most vocal bird was near the trail and provided a good look.&nbsp; At =
least one =0A=
and possibly two other birds were calling further out into the wet =
field.&nbsp; =0A=
I have not seen or heard them in this particular spot before so we'll =
see if =0A=
they decide to stay put.</FONT></DIV>=0A=
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Bob Williams&nbsp; Bloomington, =0A=
MN</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C54371.3D3C4E33--