[mou] Ibis present?

Chris Fagyal Chris.Fagyal@udlp.com
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 12:05:34 -0500

--=__Part092A20CE.0__=

Has anyone seen the Ibis since the report this morning?  I'm trying to =
decide if I leave straight from work for the 3 hour drive to get there.
=20
Thanks,
=20
=20
Chris Fagyal
Senior Software Engineer
United Defense, L.P. ASD
Fridley, MN=20
(763) 572-5320
chris.fagyal@udlp.com

--=__Part092A20CE.0__=

<HTML><HEAD>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1492" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"MARGIN: 4px 4px 1px; FONT: 10pt Microsoft Sans Serif">
<DIV>Has anyone seen the Ibis since the report this morning?&nbsp; I'm =
trying to decide if I leave straight from work for the 3 hour drive to get =
there.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Chris Fagyal<BR>Senior Software Engineer<BR>United Defense, L.P. =
ASD<BR>Fridley, MN <BR>(763) 572-5320<BR><A href=3D"mailto:chris.fagyal@udl=
p.com">chris.fagyal@udlp.com</A></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--=__Part092A20CE.0__=--