[mou] Eastern Bluebird near Como

Thomas Maiello thomas@angelem.com
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 16:46:15 -0500

--------------050807070607030303020502

Yes they are common but nothing can take my breath away quite as quickly
as seeing my first Eastern Bluebird of the season.  Summer cannot be far
off.  It was posing in the wooded area that got mostly blown over by the
severe weather last year.  It is nice to see a new species in this area
as birds were somewhat scarce after the habitat readjustment.

Thomas Maiello
St Paul

--------------050807070607030303020502

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
take my breath away quite as quickly as seeing my first Eastern
Bluebird of the season.&nbsp; Summer cannot be far off.&nbsp; It was posing in
the wooded area that got mostly blown over by the severe weather last
year.&nbsp; It is nice to see a new species in this area as birds were
somewhat scarce after the habitat readjustment.<br>
Thomas Maiello <br>
St Paul<br>

--------------050807070607030303020502--