[mou] glossy ibis

Josh Watson jwkinglet@yahoo.com
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 19:59:01 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1311780130-1114138741=:25743

Hello All,
     Was on my way to the cities today and decided to take the detour over in aitkin for the glossy ibis.  I along with my mom and sister arrived at about three got out and spent an hour observing and marveling over the gorgeous spectacle.  It was definately worth it.  Birds around home have picked up, several flocks of evening grosbeaks come on and off to our feeders last two and a half weeks.  Robins, flickers, sapsuckers, song sparrows, juncos, tree sparrows, a fox sparrow, both kinglets, common loons, white-throated sparrows, winter wrens, and a yellow-rumped warbler have all showed themselves within the last week.  Good birding.

Josh Watson
Grand Marais

 Make Yahoo! your home page
--0-1311780130-1114138741=:25743

<DIV>Hello All,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Was on my way to the cities today and decided to take the detour over in aitkin for the glossy ibis.&nbsp; I along with my mom and sister arrived at about three got out and spent an hour observing and marveling over the gorgeous spectacle.&nbsp; It was definately worth it.&nbsp; Birds around home have picked up, several flocks of evening grosbeaks come on and off to our feeders last two and a half weeks.&nbsp; Robins, flickers, sapsuckers, song sparrows, juncos, tree sparrows, a fox sparrow, both kinglets, common loons, white-throated sparrows, winter wrens, and a yellow-rumped warbler have all showed themselves within the last week.&nbsp; Good birding.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Josh Watson</DIV>
<DIV>Grand Marais</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>