[mou] Helen Tucker

Jim Williams two-jays@att.net
Sun, 24 Apr 2005 19:51:40 -0500

I have been asked about the notice of the death of Helen Tucker. I have
no information beyond receipt of a note sent to me in apparent reply to
a message I sent to the network. The note I received is what I
forwarded to the net moderator, asking that Ms. Tucker's name be
removed. I did not instigate the message asking that her name be
struck.

I too remember her fondly from birding trips many years ago. She was a
most pleasant birding companion.

Jim Williams