[mou] FW: [Nature Recordists] Owls to Chickens , nothing important

Alt, Mark Mark.Alt@bestbuy.com
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 08:16:29 -0500

The MOU's sound guy, Rich pet captured some audio of the Greater Prairie
Chickens from Saturday. Here are some calls from those birds.

Mark Alt=20
Sr. Project Manager=20
Entertainment Software Supply Chain=20
Project Resources Group (PRG)=20
Best Buy Co., Inc.=20
Mark.Alt@BestBuy.com=20
(W) 612-291-6717=20
(Cell) 612-803-9085

But for this weeks sound of the week to make up for it.  It is the
peak week in MN for the Greater Prairie Chickens.

These guys know how to throw a party.  we dance, we fight, we stomp
our feet. we talk, we yell and we chase the ladies. and tommorrow we
come back to the same place and do it again.  Recorded just north of
the point between Fertile, MN and Climax, MN. (really, I didn't make
that up)

Linked is toward the end of the display when it is a bit more laid
back and easier to follow the dance and hear a bit of the other birds
in the area.

1.5 megs stereo
http://home.comcast.net/~richpeet/gpc.mp3

Rich Peet