[mou] New season birds for me

Jeff Stephenson stephensonjeff@charter.net
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:22:49 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0068_01C54C0E.84BA9280

Today Chuck Krulas and I birded Winona County. We both have over 200 =
species in the county and thanks to Carol Schumacher we increased out =
count by 2. We managed to see a lone Caspian Tern at the same landing =
that the Eurasian Wigeon was seen from earlier this year and then saw a =
Swainson's Hawk in the same general location that Carol reported =
yesterday. Also on Prairie Island  we saw Yellow, Orange-crowned, and =
Black-and-white Warblers and Forester Terns which were first of the year =
birds for both of us.=20

By this time last year I had seen 200 species, however; this year I have =
seen only 162. The migration is definitely later this year. Must be the =
weather or maybe everything is piling up in Arkansas.

Jeff Stephenson
Rochester, MN, Olmsted County
WEB PAGE: www.geocities.com/jjeffstephenson
email: stephensonjeff@charter.net
------=_NextPart_000_0068_01C54C0E.84BA9280

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Today Chuck Krulas and I birded Winona =
County. We=20
both have over 200 species in the county and thanks to Carol Schumacher =
we=20
increased out count by 2. We managed to see a lone Caspian Tern at the =
same=20
landing that the Eurasian Wigeon was seen from earlier this year and =
then saw a=20
Swainson's Hawk in the same general location that Carol reported =
yesterday.=20
Also&nbsp;on Prairie Island &nbsp;we saw Yellow, Orange-crowned, and=20
Black-and-white&nbsp;Warblers and Forester Terns&nbsp;which were first =
of the=20
year birds for both of us. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>By this time last year I had seen 200 =
species,=20
however; this year I have seen only 162. The migration is definitely =
later this=20
year. Must be the weather or maybe everything is piling up in=20
Arkansas.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Jeff Stephenson<BR>Rochester, MN, =
Olmsted=20
County<BR>WEB PAGE: <A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocities.com/jjeffstephenson">www.geocities.com/jjeff=
stephenson</A><BR>email:=20