[mou] Re: [mnbird] Fwd: More Ivory-billed News, plus an exclusive

steve hedman graduate@d.umn.edu
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 13:21:03 -0600

Fellow Birders;

Please, please take note of the concluding comment by Dr. Bennu!!  She
states most directly why we, who take such joy in wild creatures and
natural areas, cannot stand by while such areas are being destroyed and
degraded at historical rates by an administration that simply has not
morals about doing such.

Steve Hedman

--On Thursday, April 28, 2005 12:41 PM -0500 Jim Williams