[mou] To HOT!

Mike Hendrickson smithville4@charter.net
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 22:42:11 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C59C6A.6A9CE220

Being a Duluthian I can say without any hesitation that its to darn hot =
out! NINETY FIVE degrees in my backyard! =20

As far as birding--well I updated my web site and added a BLOG! I had =
one but decided to get off the soap box BUT i decided to get back on =
after some requests from birders.  I also added some updates on =
dragonfly photos I took this year.  I added last weekend to my growing =
list of dragonfly species.. a  Fawn Darner and a Prince Baskettail.

I am almost done completing the MILE long list of summer projects my =
wife gave me last May.  I just need to paint the basement, shed, plant =
bushes and build a 25 feet bench in basement and I 'll be done. Then =
Monica told me I can go birding then!  I lost 20 lbs this summer ( I =
really did) and feel great!  Since I gave up soda and fast food and =
flushed my system out I feel like a new guy.  I need to see " Super Size =
Me".

I will look up in the sky once in a while tomorrow and look for a Miss. =
Kite while shoveling 3 yards of top soil!

Take care and good birding!

Michael Hendrickson
Duluth, Minnesota
Minnesota Birding Treks
http://webpages.charter.net/mmhendrickson/
------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C59C6A.6A9CE220

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>Being a Duluthian I can say =
without any=20
hesitation that its to darn hot out! NINETY FIVE degrees in my =
backyard!&nbsp;=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>As far as birding--well I =
updated my web=20
site and added a BLOG! I had one but decided to get off the soap box BUT =
i=20
decided to get back on after some requests from birders.&nbsp; I also =
added some=20
updates on dragonfly photos I took this year.&nbsp; I added last weekend =
to my=20
growing list of dragonfly species.. a&nbsp; Fawn Darner and a Prince=20
Baskettail.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>I am almost done completing =
the MILE long=20
list of summer projects my wife gave me last May.&nbsp; I just need to =
paint the=20
basement, shed, plant bushes and build a 25 feet bench in basement and I =
'll be=20
done. Then Monica told me I can go birding then!&nbsp; I lost 20 lbs =
this summer=20
( I really did) and feel great!&nbsp; Since I gave up soda and fast food =
and=20
flushed my system out I feel like a new guy.&nbsp; I need to see " Super =
Size=20
Me".</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>I will look up in the sky =
once in a while=20
tomorrow and look for a Miss. Kite while shoveling 3 yards of top=20
soil!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>Take care and good =
birding!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>Michael =
Hendrickson<BR>Duluth,=20
Minnesota<BR>Minnesota Birding Treks<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://webpages.charter.net/mmhendrickson/">http://webpages.chart=
er.net/mmhendrickson/</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C59C6A.6A9CE220--