[mou] Images Loaded to Website - Forgot to upload ones from Trempealeau

Ron Green rongreen@charter.net
Sat, 13 Aug 2005 06:19:15 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_004A_01C59FCE.EE42ED10

When I went to my site this morning I realized I had sent out a notice =
that I had just uploaded images from Albert Lea and Trempealeau Refuge =
(plus a few others) but forgot to transfer the ones for Trempealeau. =
They are now posted. Look in the folder called "Trempealeau Refuge and =
some MISC" in New Images. When I was there (Tremp), I found a gold =
nugget (not literally) in the process of trudging out to get some =
pelican shots. I had just walked out past the end of one of the dikes =
worming my way through some tough vegetation when I all of the sudden =
sank up to my knees in water and muck. Undetered, I kept going and got =
as close as I could to the pelicans and set up and started shooting. I =
just happened to move my lens slightly to the right and there was my =
little gold nugget sitting there, a Kingfisher. I have been trying to =
get a decent shot of one for some time now. I was excited and did end up =
getting one that I was satisfied with (at least for now!). So despite =
the been soaked, mesquito bites, ruining some clothes, and getting =
sunburned it was well worth the effort!

Even though I didn't get photos of them, that day also I saw two Indigo =
Buntings (what a georgeous bird), and a mature bald eagle. All in all it =
was a great photographic and birding trip. Hope you enjoy the images?

Click on this URL to go inside new images folder: =
http://www.greensphotoimages.com/gallery/spotlightimage

Ron Green
http://www.greensphotoimages.com/gallery/
------=_NextPart_000_004A_01C59FCE.EE42ED10

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>When I went to my site this morning I =
realized I=20
had sent out a notice that I had just&nbsp;uploaded&nbsp;images from =
Albert Lea=20
and Trempealeau Refuge (plus a few others) but forgot to transfer the =
ones for=20
Trempealeau. They are now posted. Look in the folder called "Trempealeau =
Refuge=20
and some MISC" in New Images. When I was there (Tremp), I found a gold =
nugget=20
(not literally) in the process of trudging out to get some pelican =
shots. I had=20
just walked out past the end of&nbsp;one of the dikes worming my way =
through=20
some tough vegetation when I all of the sudden sank up to my knees in =
water and=20
muck. Undetered, I kept going and got as close as I could to the =
pelicans and=20
set up and started shooting. I just happened to move my lens slightly to =
the=20
right and there was my little gold nugget sitting there, a Kingfisher. I =
have=20
been trying to get a decent shot of one for some time now. I was excited =
and did=20
end up getting&nbsp;one that I was satisfied with (at least for =
now!).&nbsp;So=20
despite the been soaked,&nbsp;mesquito bites, ruining some clothes, and =
getting=20
sunburned it was well worth the effort!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Even though I didn't get photos of =
them, that day=20
also I saw two Indigo Buntings (what a georgeous bird), and a mature =
bald eagle.=20
All in all it was a great photographic and birding&nbsp;trip. Hope you =
enjoy the=20
images?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Click on this URL to go inside&nbsp;new =
images=20
folder: <A=20
href=3D"http://www.greensphotoimages.com/gallery/spotlightimage">http://w=
ww.greensphotoimages.com/gallery/spotlightimage</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Ron Green<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.greensphotoimages.com/gallery/">http://www.greensphoto=
images.com/gallery/</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_004A_01C59FCE.EE42ED10--