[mou] Black-backed Woodpecker

Steve Houdek shoudek@usgs.gov
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 07:13:42 -0500

--=_alternative 00432E9686257068_=

Wayne Karau and I observed a Black-backed Woodpecker at Hayes Lake State
Park on Friday August 19th.  The adult male was seen in a stand of thinned
red pines along a service road heading towards the walk-in campsites.  It
was observed the following morning in the same location.

Steven C. Houdek

--=_alternative 00432E9686257068_=

Woodpecker at Hayes Lake State Park on Friday August 19th. &nbsp;The adult
male was seen in a stand of thinned red pines along a service road heading
towards the walk-in campsites. &nbsp;It was observed the following morning
in the same location. &nbsp;</font>
Steven C. Houdek<br>
--=_alternative 00432E9686257068_=--