[mou] Surf Scoter still near Prescott

Wildchough@aol.com Wildchough@aol.com
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 21:56:16 EST

--part1_27e.122cc95.30c26350_boundary

Kim Eckert and I found the Surf Scoter with geese on the St. Croix River (!)
just offshore from the park before the bridge into Prescott on U.S. 10 at 1530
today.  Two Canvasbacks were also present.  There was a late cormorant at Dam
2 in Hastings.  Bob Russell, Dakota County

--part1_27e.122cc95.30c26350_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Kim Eckert and I found the Surf Sco=
ter with geese on the St. Croix River (!) just offshore from the park before=
 the bridge into Prescott on U.S. 10 at 1530 today.&nbsp; Two Canvasbacks we=
re also present.&nbsp; There was a late cormorant at Dam 2 in Hastings.&nbsp=
; Bob Russell, Dakota County&nbsp; </FONT></HTML>

--part1_27e.122cc95.30c26350_boundary--