[mou] Pool 7, Miss. R.,LaCrosse, Wis./Dresbach, Minn.: Mostly ice & snow

fred lesher corax6330@yahoo.com
Sun, 4 Dec 2005 14:26:34 -0800 (PST)

>From North Ridge north of LaCrescent, Minn. on Winona
Co. Rd. 1 (becoming Houston Co. Rd. 29) one can view
most of L. Onalaska east to French I., Wis. & Brice's
Prairie, Wis. This large open pool area is mostly ice
& snow. A few swans were standing this morning on the
ice far to the northeast of the Pool in Wisconsin.
Those flying & calling over our home on French I. were
Tundra Swans. Some Canada Geese have also flown over.
Fred Lesher, LaCrosse, Wis.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs