[mou] Aurora count

audrey lynn alynneretired@yahoo.com
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 11:05:08 -0800 (PST)

--0-2031020143-1133982308=:65648

The Aurora Christmas count has been set for New Year's Eve day, December 31st.
  Anyone interested in joining us could contact me and I will pass it along to Cathy Leece, our coordinator
  Thanks,
  Audrey L. Evers

 Yahoo! Personals
--0-2031020143-1133982308=:65648

<DIV id=RTEContent>The Aurora Christmas count has been set for New Year's Eve day, December 31st.</DIV>  <DIV>Anyone interested in joining us could contact me and I will pass it along to Cathy Leece, our coordinator</DIV>  <DIV>Thanks,</DIV>  <DIV>Audrey L. Evers</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <B>Yahoo! Personals</B><BR>
Single? There's someone we'd like you to meet.<BR>
Lots of someones, actually. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36108/*http://personals.yahoo.com
">Yahoo! Personals</a>
--0-2031020143-1133982308=:65648--