[mou] Correction: Hawkowl

Karen Sussman ksussman@lcp2.net
Sun, 11 Dec 2005 11:42:15 -0600

--Apple-Mail-5--750570781

I ran into Dave Alexander and Frank Nicoletti this morning on Stone
Lake Road.  They informed me that the directions for the hawkowl I gave
yesterday were incorrect.  The intersection I referred to is in
NorthWESTERN St Louis County.  Not Northeastern .

It is near enough to where I live in NE SLC that I assumed it was the
same.  Sorry.
Karen Sussman  ksussman@lcp2.net
--Apple-Mail-5--750570781

Alexander and Frank Nicoletti this morning on Stone Lake Road.  They
informed me that the directions for the hawkowl I gave yesterday were
incorrect.  The intersection I referred to is in NorthWESTERN St Louis
County.  Not Northeastern .

It is near enough to where I live in NE SLC that I assumed it was the
same.  Sorry.</fontfamily>

ksussman@lcp2.net</fontfamily>
--Apple-Mail-5--750570781--