[mou] RFI: upcoming trip to Orlando

Cyndi Elias cyndielias@juno.com
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 00:40:40 GMT

I have to go to Orlando in early March for a conference.  I'm planning to leave one day early in order to go birding around Orlando and am also thinking about taking some time afterward if I can swing it. (>8

The Florida birding trail maps are in the mail.  Yesterday I went to order the ABA/Lane guide, but it's being updated and isn't available.  I ordered one on Amazon in case a used one becomes available, but with only four weeks I doubt I'll find a copy.  Does anyone have any other suggestions for Florida bird guides?

In addition to the books, if anyone has any suggestions for locations, hotels, restaurants, etc, I'd love to hear them.

Thanks in advance,
Cyndi Elias
cyndielias@juno.com