[mou] Owl Surveys

Elijah Parker elijahparker@tds.net
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 23:20:41 -0600

Hi Everyone,

I've done a few owl surveys now and have really enjoyed it.  I just finished
putting up some pictures from yesterday's survey.  You can see them at
http://www.elijahparker.com/saxzim/ .   I have yet to put January's there,
but you can find December's by clicking on the link on the upper right.

I saw the fewest owls of any of my trips this year to the Sax Zim Bog.  Only
about 6 GGOWs and as many NHOWs.  I didn't notice a decrease in the NHOWs as
much as I did in the GGOWs.  Perhaps they are continuing to move south.
Still, a very enjoyable and worth-while trip, as you'll see by the pictures.

Elijah Parker
Saint Paul, MN