[mou] 2005 MOU Field Trip Changes

M. Thomas Auer M. Thomas Auer" <mthomasauer@gmail.com
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 16:20:17 -0600

Hello Members,

A few changes have occured in the Field Trips department and I just
wanted to keep everyone up to date on them.

I've decided to cancel the May 21-22 trip to the Southeast, because it
directly conflicts with the Hawk Ridge Birdathon, an event of which I
think many people will be interested in participating and that the MOU
should support. I apologize for this inconvience; this was a trip I
was looking forward to as well.

I'm currently in the process of finding a few other leaders to lead a
couple more one-day trips in places around the state. I don't need to
hog all the action! So, if you're interested in potentially leading a
one-day or half-day trip somewhere close to where you live, let me
know and we can work something out.

Again, for more info check out my website at: www.d.umn.edu/~auer0009

Good Birding!
Tom Auer