[mou] Guides and guiding in NE Minnesota

b.pomeroy b.pomeroy@mchsi.com
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:46:57 -0600

Hi all,
I agree with Mike on the "Got Owls" page on Laura Erickson's "For the Birds"
website. She is doing a great service for birders and guides alike!  Her
website is the best out there 'for the birds'! If you have never gone to her
site, do so, because it has lots of everything...and it is just a fun site
to view.  Put it in your favorites.  You won't regret it!
Bruce

"I care to live, only to entice people to
 look at Nature's loveliness."
-- John Muir
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Hendrickson" <smithville4@charter.net>
To: "MOU-Net" <mou-net@cbs.umn.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 1:59 PM
Subject: [mou] Guides and guiding in NE Minnesota

I am currently all filled up for the month of February.  I am posting this
on MOU-net because I receive anywhere from 5-8 offers per day from birders
all over the US. So If I post my availability on the MOU-Net maybe the word
will get out I am filled up. Very sorry about that too!

IF you need a guide and want to know where you can find a listing of guides
go to Lauraerickson.com and click on "Got Owls". There is a complete listing
of names of birders in this area that are willing to take birders out. This
list includes phones or emails of the guides. I really thank Laura for
creating this and it helped me send out state birders to her site. Thanks
Laura (again ; )

Mike Hendrickson
Duluth, MN
Michael Hendrickson