[mou] Environmental day at the Capitol

tnejbell@comcast.net tnejbell@comcast.net
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 02:55:47 +0000

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_16279_1109127347_0

Tomorrow is Lobby Day at our state Capitol for environmental organizations. I wonder how many of you have registered? If you have not registered, you could still attend the Rally at 10:30 in the Capitol Rotunda. You will be warmed with all of the kindred souls collected to make a difference. Earlier at the Four Points Sheraton at 400 Hamline Ave. N, you could hear lobbyists at 9 a.m. discuss how to have an impact. At 9:40 sessions will begin to inform citizen lobbiests in special emphasis programs: 1. Mercury in our waters 2. Off-Highway Vehicles 3.Community Rights and Funding
   What you will miss if you did not register when advised to do so, is that you will not have a scheduled appointment with YOUR Senator and Representative. The goals of MOU will be evident tomorrow. If you read this and you are not a member of MOU, you should be.

Tom Bell,  Minnesota Environmental Partnership representative for MOU.
--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_16279_1109127347_0

<DIV>Tomorrow is Lobby Day at our state Capitol for environmental organizations. I wonder how many of&nbsp;you have registered? If you have not registered, you could still attend the Rally at 10:30 in the Capitol Rotunda. You will be warmed with all of the kindred souls collected to make a difference. Earlier at the Four Points Sheraton at 400 Hamline Ave. N, you could hear lobbyists at 9 a.m. discuss how to have an impact. At 9:40 sessions will begin to inform citizen lobbiests in special emphasis programs: 1. Mercury in our waters 2. Off-Highway Vehicles 3.Community Rights and Funding </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp; What you will miss if you did not register when advised to do so, is that you will not have a scheduled appointment with YOUR Senator and Representative. The goals of MOU will be evident tomorrow. If you read this and you are not a member of MOU, you should be. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Tom Bell,&nbsp; Minnesota Environmental Partnership representative for MOU.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=signature id=signature>&nbsp;</DIV></body></html>

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_16279_1109127347_0--