[mou] Thanks for Help

tcbirdwatch@dtccom.net tcbirdwatch@dtccom.net
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:39:28 -0600 (CST)

Thanks to previous posts this Tennessee birder has already found all his
target birds but two.  Gyrfalcon on Route 42 south of St. Paul, Varied
Thrush at the Hunt's house in White Bear Lake, Great Gray and Hawk Owls,
the Back-backed and Three-toed Woodpeckers today on McDavitt Road are all
the result of reading your previous posts to MOU.

But I still need Boreal Owl and Bohemian Waxwings before leaving Friday
morning.  I just read Mike Hendrixson's post about the Boreals he found
today on Route 61.  Are there any other places to look if I don't find
those?  Anyone seen Bohemians today?  If you could help, please email me
before 10:00 p.m. tonight or if you live in Duluth, call me at the Comfort
Inn West at 218-628-1464, extension 106.  Any help would be appreciated.

Tommy Curtis
Smithville, Tennessee