[mou] FW: (Ontario Great Gray Owls) [mou]State of the state of MN Owl Irruption 2-21-05

Alt, Mark Mark.Alt@bestbuy.com
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 09:26:26 -0600

FYI. Southern Ontario may have greater densities of Great Gray Owls than
even we do this winter, here is an interesting account.

Mark Alt
Brooklyn Center, MN
Hennepin County

Hi Mark,

You're welcome to repost messages about Great Gray Owls from Ontbirds
the=20
MOU net. I'm sure that many Minnesota birders are signed on Ontbirds or
you=20
can get it off Jack Siller's site=20
http://birdingonthe.net/birdmail.html  I've pasted in below a recent
report=20
(in part) from an area about 75 miles north of Toronto. Also, see bottom
of=20
this message for joining Ontbirds.

Happy owling,

Ron (Jean's away leading a nature tour)