[mou] Bohemian Waxwings

Mike Hendrickson smithville4@charter.net
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 18:35:29 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C51B68.C80E8270

I live in Smithvile area of Duluth on the west side of Duluth. I had =
over 300 Bohemians in my yard today.  I have reports that B. Waxwings =
were seen again in east side of Duluth, on the Lakewood Rd north of Hwy. =
61, along Arrowhead Rd and out in the Gary-New Duluth area. Clearly as =
spring is creeping back, the waxwings are getting more numerous as they =
usually do in early March as they head back north.

The great thing is I have tomorrow off. First time in 2 months or so. A =
client missed his flight and left me with a day off from guiding.

=20
Michael Hendrickson
Duluth, Minnesota
Minnesota Birding Treks
http://webpages.charter.net/mmhendrickson/
------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C51B68.C80E8270

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>I live in Smithvile area of =
Duluth on the=20
west side of Duluth. I had over 300 Bohemians in my yard today.&nbsp; I =
have=20
reports that B. Waxwings were seen again in east side of Duluth, on the =
Lakewood=20
Rd north of Hwy. 61, along Arrowhead Rd and out in the Gary-New Duluth =
area.=20
Clearly as spring is creeping back, the waxwings are getting more =
numerous as=20
they usually do in early March as they head back north.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>The great thing is I have =
tomorrow off.=20
First time in 2 months or so.&nbsp;A client missed his flight and left =
me with a=20
day off from guiding.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>Michael =
Hendrickson<BR>Duluth,=20
Minnesota<BR>Minnesota Birding Treks<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://webpages.charter.net/mmhendrickson/">http://webpages.chart=
er.net/mmhendrickson/</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C51B68.C80E8270--