[mou] Request for assistance

bill lane bill lane <owlman@mindspring.com>
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 22:14:25 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Greetings,

I am looking for a few people to help me hang nest boxes over the week-ends (primarily Saturdays), through February. With snow depths approaching 3', the tasks aren't for the squeemish. There is some lifting (me when i fall off the ladder), some climbing (there's some nasty windfall), and to get around, snowshoe skills are a must.  Accordingly, volunteers should be in good physical condition and able to tolerate cold, snow, and a cantankerous owl-guy.  If you are interested, please e-mail me.

Thanks in advance.

Bill Lane

owlman@mindspring.com
www.mindspring.com/~owlman