[mou] (no subject)

Fisherman bassangler@charter.net
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 11:48:16 -0600

--=======AVGMAIL-41DD79E016E1=======

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C4F3E5.9BD4EE60

Hi,

I spotted a snowy owl 5 miles N. of Canby, MN in Yellow Medicine county =
on Hwy. 75 about 3 weeks ago. I don't remember the exact date but it was =
at 7:15 AM. I am reluctant to mention this but I was driving a company =
van and it was still fairly dark out and I saw what appeared to be a =
dead rabitt in the middle of my side of the highway. I figured I would =
straddle it and just as I came to it, the wings appeared and I hit it. I =
had no time to react. On the way back I pulled over. It was still on the =
shoulder of the road. I turned it over and verified my my =
disappointment. It was a snowy owl and needless to say, I still feel bad =
about it.
------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C4F3E5.9BD4EE60

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I spotted a snowy owl 5 miles N. of =
Canby, MN in=20
Yellow Medicine county on Hwy. 75 about 3 weeks ago. I don't remember =
the exact=20
date but it was at 7:15 AM. I am reluctant to mention this but I was =
driving a=20
company van and it was still fairly dark out and I saw what appeared to =
be a=20
dead rabitt in the middle of my side of the highway. I figured I would =
straddle=20
it and just as I came to it, the wings appeared and I hit it. I had no =
time to=20
react. On the way back I pulled over. It was still on the shoulder of =
the road.=20
I turned it over and verified my my disappointment. It was a snowy owl =
and=20
needless to say, I still feel bad about it.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C4F3E5.9BD4EE60--
--=======AVGMAIL-41DD79E016E1=======

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

--=======AVGMAIL-41DD79E016E1=======--