[mou] Boreal Owl and Hoary Redpoll

Alex Cruz cruzcolibri@yahoo.com
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 19:38:04 -0800 (PST)

--0-977977047-1105328284=:87229

Dear Birders,

I wanted to thank and pay credit to Otto Gockman for finding and showing our group the Boreal Owl today at the Two Harbours lighthouse. An amazing find and amazing views.

Also seen were three Hoary Redpolls at a front yard  feeder in the neighborhood southwest of CR2 and 16th Avenue in Two Harbors. They were seen around 3:30 pm on 1-9-2005.

Looking up,
Alex Cruz
Crystal, MN

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-977977047-1105328284=:87229

<DIV>
<DIV>Dear Birders,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I wanted to thank and pay credit to Otto Gockman for finding and showing our group the Boreal Owl today at the Two Harbours lighthouse. An amazing find and amazing views.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Also seen were three Hoary Redpolls at a front yard&nbsp; feeder in the neighborhood southwest of CR2 and 16th Avenue in Two Harbors. They were seen around 3:30 pm on 1-9-2005.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Looking up,</DIV>
<DIV>Alex Cruz</DIV>
--0-977977047-1105328284=:87229--