[mou] Anoka Cty. Varied Thrush dead

Markjunghans@aol.com Markjunghans@aol.com
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 13:42:01 EST

--part1_1d6.34a5329e.2f2003f9_boundary

The Varied Thrush, who has been a regular at our feeders since Jan. 5, was
found dead today, Wednesday, January 19, the victim of a cat. He fed at 30 to 60
minute intervals and was last seen Tuesday at 4 PM. We are glad those that
called were able to see it as it was a life bird for some. :(

Mark and Bev Junghans

--part1_1d6.34a5329e.2f2003f9_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">The Varied Thrush, who has been a r=
egular at our feeders since Jan. 5, was found dead today, Wednesday, January=
 19, the victim of a cat. He fed at 30 to 60 minute intervals and was last s=
een Tuesday at 4 PM. We are glad those that called were able to see it as it=
 was a life bird for some. :(<BR>
<BR>
Mark and Bev Junghans</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1d6.34a5329e.2f2003f9_boundary--