[mou] Dakota County Great Gray Owl on "recently seen"

esteb02@frontiernet.net esteb02@frontiernet.net
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 17:51:34 -0500

There are some decent photographers on this list.

Both Great grey owl photos by Jim Mattsson and the Northern hawk owl
photo by Earl Orf would be very nice framed and matted.  The Minnesota
Falconers Association has a Game Dinner in April where we have a
raffle.  Part of the proceeds from the raffle and dinner go to the
Raptor Center.  These would make nice raffle items!

Does anyone on this list sell their photos?  I'm thinking that it might
be a good fund-raiser for MOU if people wanted to offer photos for
sale.  Maybe a MOU calendar?

Just pondering,
Steve Estebo

http://www.cbs.umn.edu/~mou/recent.html