[mou] Todd County Hawk Owl

Benjamin Fritchman fieldfare21@hotmail.com
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 21:15:14 -0600

How can I be in two places at once? I wasn't, I'm not that good, but anyway
my mom called me to let me know that she refound the Hawk Owl in Morrison
County in the same place earlier posted, 6.3 miles west of the Little Falls
population sign on HWY 27. Then later today, possibly the same Hawk Owl was
seen along HWY 27 just west of the Morrison/Todd border near the Circle R
horse ranch in Todd County.
I'm guessing this bird might be moving around a bit, but my mom said she
will look for it tomorrow to see if it sticks around.

P.S. I didn't refind the Norman County Hawk Owl today after two passes of
the area. I think it might have left the area.

Ben Fritchman