[mou] professional guides for this year's owling

Laura Erickson bluejay@lauraerickson.com
Sat, 29 Jan 2005 08:16:12 -0600

I'm working on a page about finding owls this year, and want it to be as
complete as possible.  If you are or know of a guide who would like to be
included in the guide directory, please let me know--I asked Kim Eckert,
and took the liberty of linking to Mike Hendrickson's page, but want to
include everyone who is taking people out.

Also, if there is any other information I should be including, or if you
notice any errors, please let me know.

<http://www.lauraerickson.com/Birds/GotOwls.html>

Laura Erickson
Duluth, MN

Producer, "For the Birds" radio program
<http://www.lauraerickson.com/>

There is symbolic as well as actual beauty in the migration of
birds.  There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of
nature--the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after the winter.

                                 --Rachel Carson