[mou] Re: Henslow's Sparrows (numbers)

tapaculo@halcyon.ws tapaculo@halcyon.ws
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 10:20:26 -0500

I referred to the northwest of the state, where the population is apparen=
tly
down from 3,500 moose in 1993 to about 400 in 2002... much more serious t=
han
a peridoic waxing-and-waning.  A research study came out this year identi=
fying
several proximate factors, but proposing climate change as the common und=
erlying
cause.

http://news.minnesota.publicradio.org/features/2005/02/09_gundersond_moos=
edying/