[mou] white-winged dove still here!

Josh Watson jwkinglet@yahoo.com
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 12:27:33 -0700 (PDT)

--0-38617364-1121282853=:16885

Hello All,

The white-winged dove just arrived again at 1:30 and is still in the tree as I write this message now at 2:30pm. Its been a very consistent bird leaving the last three days at around 9:30 to 10:30 and re-arriving again in the afternoon at about 1:30 to 2:30 and staying till almost 7:00 pm. If it continues to hang around I'll keep you posted. Good birding.

Josh Watson
Grand Marais