[mou] Day 5 of the white-winged dove!!!

Josh Watson jwkinglet@yahoo.com
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 06:05:14 -0700 (PDT)

--0-618519856-1121346314=:60565

Hello All,

I'm feeling pretty happy this morning, especially after Ben Fritchmen was able to see the bird as if flew into one of the aspen trees along the horse pen at about 7:50 this morning. Good birding. And again if anyone is interested in coming up to look at the bird my home phone number is (218)-387-1484.

Josh Watson
Grand Marais