[mou] Day 6 of the white-winged dove

Josh Watson jwkinglet@yahoo.com
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 06:33:38 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1086855462-1121434418=:52831

Hello All,

I was just outside at about 8:30 and watched the white-winged dove fly into one of the aspen trees along the horse pen. From what I've been told on other white-winged dove sightings around the state the the longest one ever stuck around was five days, well if that is true this one has now stuck around the longest. I'll keep you posted. Good birding.

Josh Watson
Grand Marais