[mou] Dragonflies

Mike Hendrickson smithville4@charter.net
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 17:15:48 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C58960.D7E6F3B0

I could chat about birds but I haven't looked at a bird thru binoculars =
since the May Birdathon so I have nothing to report. ( my team won it =
again)

I do have some exciting news to share though! I found a Prince =
Baskettail ( dragonfly species) in St. Louis Co. and its a first county =
record and I also found a Marsh Bluet ( Damselfly) another St. Louis Co. =
record!  Today I found several Halloween Pennants (dragonfly) in a field =
near the Catholic Church where I work at. =20

 I heard there is White-winged Dove in Cook County. Is there any updates =
on this dove??  ( JUST KIDDING!!)

Anyway on my web site I added several new photos of some dragonfly pics =
in my journal section.  How is my summer so far?? Well my little league =
team I am coaching won only one game and lost the rest and the 80- 90 =
degree temps can go away anytime now! Bring on -30 degrees & snow!!

Next year I will be running MOU field Trips and I am going to organize a =
dragonfly field trip! NO birds. Just dragonflies lol.  This is an =
excellent year to find them and I am having a blast adding new species =
to my yard list.=20

I am sorry, I know this is a biridng listserve but you guys know who I =
am and I occasionally break the rules!=20

Good birding all & dragonflying!
=20
Michael Hendrickson
Duluth, Minnesota
Minnesota Birding Treks
http://webpages.charter.net/mmhendrickson/
------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C58960.D7E6F3B0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>I could chat about birds but =
I haven't=20
looked at a bird thru binoculars since the May Birdathon so I have =
nothing to=20
report. ( my team won it again)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>I do have some exciting news =
to share=20
though! I found a Prince Baskettail ( dragonfly species) in St. Louis =
Co. and=20
its a first county record and I also found a Marsh Bluet ( Damselfly) =
another=20
St. Louis Co. record!&nbsp; Today I found several Halloween Pennants =
(dragonfly)=20
in a field&nbsp;near&nbsp;the Catholic Church where I work at.&nbsp;=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>&nbsp;I heard there =
is&nbsp;White-winged=20
Dove&nbsp;in Cook&nbsp;County. Is there any&nbsp;updates on this =
dove??&nbsp; (=20
JUST KIDDING!!)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>Anyway on my web site =
I&nbsp;added=20
several new photos of some dragonfly pics in my journal section.&nbsp; =
How=20
is&nbsp;my summer so far?? Well my little league team I am =
coaching&nbsp;won=20
only one game and lost the rest and the 80- 90 degree temps can go away =
anytime=20
now! Bring on -30 degrees &amp; snow!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>Next year I will be running =
MOU field=20
Trips and I am&nbsp;going to organize a dragonfly&nbsp;field trip! NO =
birds.=20
Just dragonflies lol.&nbsp; This is an excellent year to find them and I =
am=20
having a blast&nbsp;adding new species to my yard list. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>I am sorry, I know this is a =
biridng=20
listserve but you guys know who I am and I occasionally break the=20
rules!&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>Good birding all &amp;=20
dragonflying!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>Michael =
Hendrickson<BR>Duluth,=20
Minnesota<BR>Minnesota Birding Treks<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://webpages.charter.net/mmhendrickson/">http://webpages.chart=
er.net/mmhendrickson/</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C58960.D7E6F3B0--