[mou] Black Crown Night Herons

Howard Cutter howardcutter@yahoo.com
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 08:12:31 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1792662182-1121872351=:74763

Did some birding in a couple of new areas for us. Kasota Prairie and Swan Lake Wildlife Management Area-Nicollet Bay.

At Swan lake we saw over a dozen Black Crown Night Heron flying over the boardwalk.This was just as sun was setting and an almost full moon was rising. Quite a sight. This is the largest number of Black Crowns we have seen in Minn.Use to be a very common sighting for us in South Jersey.

--0-1792662182-1121872351=:74763

<DIV><FONT size=4>Did some birding in a couple of new areas for us. Kasota Prairie and Swan Lake Wildlife Management Area-Nicollet Bay.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4>At Swan lake we saw over a dozen Black Crown Night Heron flying over the boardwalk.This was just as sun was setting and an almost full moon was rising. Quite a sight.&nbsp;This is the largest number of Black Crowns we have seen in Minn.Use to be a very common sighting for us in South Jersey.</FONT></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=34442/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs">Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page </a>
--0-1792662182-1121872351=:74763--