[mou] IBWP is questioned

Jim Williams two-jays@att.net
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 11:46:15 -0500

The New York Times article does not make clear that team members are=20
NOT siding with the skeptics. You have to read that sentence very=20
carefully. What is mentioned is that team members are preparing a=20
rebuttal.

It is interesting that those casting doubt on the sighting fail to=20
mention the live sightings (seven) and the documentation provided by=20
those observers.

Jim Williams