[mou] Eurasian Collared-Doves/Otter Tail Co

Dan & Sandy Thimgan thimgan@digitaljam.com
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 18:01:02 -0500

The Eurasian Collared-Doves originally reported by Jeff Schultz yesterday in
the town of Ottertail in north-central Otter Tail County continue to be
seen.

There are at least two birds.  We saw one and then were able to photograph a
pair this afternoon (Monday, 7/25) at about 5:00 pm.  The town is small so
cruising streets watching power lines, feeder areas, etc. yielded results
within a half hour of searching.  We had our best views on First between
Lake and Elm.  Be aware this is a small town, and you will be noticed.
Locals we spoke with were both friendly and interested.

Dan & Sandy Thimgan
Otter Tail County
Battle Lake, MN